Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, August 03, 2007

Daddy is back!

It's just 2 weeks, but I felt like ages! Finally Daddy returned from his business trip. Mommy kept her promise of not leaving me alone, so she didn't go with Daddy this time. See what Daddy had got for me while he was in US?
This is my first pair of sport shoes. And since I've outgrown my old swimming suit (that is for up to 18 months old), Daddy decided to get me a new one. This swimming suit can 'float' and was supposed to help me got over my fear of not able to touch the base. Well, we'll see...

As for the Baby Einstein DVDs, Daddy was supposed to get me a different series so that I could exchange them with my playmates' collections later. But it was already too late because by the time Mommy discovered that, he had already bought it. And guess how vain Daddy was? Did I really get my good looks from him??? Haha, I'll leave that to Mommy to clarify with him :)

I wasted no time in testing out my new outfit. Hmm... they were a little too big for me, so Amah proposed to reserve those for the coming Chinese New Year. That would be next year! I was not sure if I could wait that long!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails