Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, August 06, 2007

It's All Fair & Fun!

There's a funfair in town! I think they will be here for about a month, in conjuction with the Merdeka celebration. Ah Mah was very excited and kept asking Mommy and Daddy to bring me there for a new experience.

So one fine night, we made our way there. It was located near the Queensbay Mall open area. I was very excited seeing all the amusement rides, roller coasters and also the ferris wheel (or some people call it the big wheel). However, I think the children rides are a little too big for me. I dared not take the risk so I was contented watching them from afar.
There were also lots of side stalls and games. I see many people went away with lots of big Pooh's and teddy bears. Ah Mah played some games and managed to get me some toys. Most of these games need some skill set in order to win. I was particularly fascinated with the pool of ducks, where we were supposed to fish for a duck and see what's in store for us. Our fate was based on the number under the duck's belly. Daddy fished for a duck based on my instruction, and we managed to get a furry key chain. However, I was more attracted to the duck itself, so Daddy tried to ask the stall keeper to let me hold it for awhile.
I certainly had a fair share of games too, and would you believe me if I said I won something too? It's surely a fun experience, and it took them quite some time to persuade me to go back. Wait till you see my loot!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails