Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, August 09, 2007

What is Daddy's Name?

I found out what was my Daddy's name around 2 months back. Amah would ask me, "What is your Daddy's name? And I would tell her "Bo...yyy". Coz that's what I heard them calling him.

Then last night, Mommy and Daddy were teaching me how to say Mommy's name. And she was very delighted when I can finally say it out when asked. Of course they had to break the words into 2 syllabus for me but later I could manage without following word by word.

When Amah found out about that, she wanted me to say her name as well. She kept teaching me, but I wouldn't want to repeat after her. Then, later when we reached home (we were doing some shopping at Jusco that time), while I was playing with my toys, Mommy started a conversation with me.

Mommy: What's Daddy's name, Sze Yi?
Me: Bo....yyyy.
Mommy: Good, what is your Mommy's name?
Me: I....rene!
Mommy: Very good. How about Amah's?
Me: Lye..Lye.

Amah was so happy when she heard that!

Ever since then, they would keep asking me in different ways, and they were so excited when I said their names. Amah tried to correct me on Daddy's real name, but I would still insist on Bo..yyy!

4 comments:

CM said...

Daddy's name is Chee Ming, not boy!! Only Ah Mah can call me boy. :) I will get you say out the name correctly soon, hehe.

KK and WS said...

maybe should need to ask Ah Mah not to call Daddy "boy" anymore...hehehe...

ablogaway said...

Haha, but everyone in the family, including Mommy is calling him Boy now. There were a few incidents where his colleagues heard us calling him that and they laughed at him. So he banned me from calling him that in public but I always forget, hehe

Peter & Joyce said...

That's what we call Ethan sometimes... hehehe

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails