Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka Trip

In the spirit of Merdeka, I was given a Malaysian flag by Daddy.

Guess where we're going?
Look, I'm taking somebody along as well!

No, not one, but two of them! You're right, today I decided bring Doggy and Snoopy along. Can you see me? :)








There, now you see the whole picture!






We decided to go up the Bukit Bendara or the Penang Hill. It was a very big mistake, because it's fully packed and we have to wait for 1.5 hours for our train. So we did some exploring around the place.
While we were busy taking photos, our camera suddenly gave us a blue screen. Gosh, luckily Daddy's and Mommy's handphones could take pictures too. Finally, our train came at 12.30pm. By then, I was already in dreamland. So Mommy carried me into the fully packed train. I heard that it was really packed until there's no place to sit. Luckily there were some kind Malay ladies who let both Mommy and Amah sat. The stroller had to be folded so poor Daddy had to carry that and stand throughout the whole journey. But we were rewarded with a breathtaking views and cool air when we reached the top.
And I just woke up from my half-hour nap... did you noticed my new bonnet? Amah bought that for me while waiting for the train because it's too hot outside and we didn't come prepared with anything.
More pictures before we went for lunch

Amah suggested to go to the only hotel in Penang Hill for lunch, since it won't be so hot there. We found out that they also served the traditional charcoal type steamboat, so we ordered two sets of those, and another fried rice because the steamboat will take about 20 minutes to prepare and we were all starving by now. Mommy fed me her home-cooked porridge first. We also ordered their speacialty drinks, which was something like a plum juice. That tasted really nice, after finishing Mommy's share, I turned my attention to Daddy :)

Oh yes, we also got a very good view from our table. Normally, guests were advised to sit indoor if they ordered the steamboat, but they let us sat outside. Here comes our steamboat... yummy yummy! Would you believe me if I said I actually have another round of these, after finishing my porridge? ;P I'm a food lover, so I just can never say no to food.


In between lunch, Daddy and Mommy took turns to entertain me so that one could eat while the other one played with me. I love to wander around the living hall, and guess where's my favourite spot? It's so relaxing here :)
I was also allowed to roam about in the open space grass outside. I had a fun time running around, although it was a bit hot. I fell down a few times and I dirtied my pants. Mommy said I don't behave like a girl at all. Oopss!

By the way, I made some new friends too. I was especially attracted to the 2nd sister (there were 3 of them) but everytime I went near her, she would run away. I think this was fun, and in no time, we were playing catch. Here're some photos taken with them, but Mommy couldn't catch all us together because we kept moving about all the time.


After lunch, we went for a walk around Penang hill and dropped by my favaourite place - the playground. I didn't get to play for long because it was really hot there.
Then, we prepared to go home, since we knew it would be a long queue again. We managed to board the 3.30pm train home.
Mommy managed to keep me awake half-way thru the journey, as I was about to doze off again. When we went into the train, I panicked and kept asking to be led out. Don't know why I was afraid. I cried very loudly while they all tried to sooth me. In no time, all the passengers chipped in and tried to console me. I was ok after that, and then after sometime, I was in dreamland again. Goodbye Penang Hill, till our path cross again.

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Hah? Camera also can get blue screen??!! Luckily you had your phones with you otherwise we would not be able to see all those pictures!

ablogaway said...

Yalor... but thank goodness our warranty due date is just 3 days after that. So, it's being repaired now :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails