Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Poh Poh's Birthday Celebration

We went home to Ipoh to celebrate Poh Poh's birthday. Mommy, Ee Ees and Chiu Chiu decided to celebrate it earlier because during Poh Poh's actual birthday, Small Ee Ee would have left for Russia for her studies. And since Chiu Chiu would be back for holidays the weekend before the Singapore National Day, they decided to have it during that weekend.


I brought my doggy along... and did you noticed that I'm sitting in my car seat? :) The car seat was so comfortable that I slept nearly the whole journey.
We had lunch at Ming Chung restaurant, one of Poh Poh's and Gong Gong's favourites. The food was really good here, I could still eat the dishes they ordered on top of Mommy's home-cooked porridge!

And here is the part that I loved most...


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails