Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, August 13, 2007

What friends are for...

I have lots of little friends at home... here's my own collection:



And here's the passdowns from Mommy. She's a fan of these as well, and most of them are gifts from Daddy :)


Well, they have become my little companions in a way. Now, I would insist to bring at least one or two of them when we go kai kai. And if I fell down or hurt myself, besides seeking comfort in Mommy and Daddy, I would also ask my doggy or bear bear or miao miao to sayang me. There's once I decided that I don't want to sit on my high chair when eating dinner. I insisted to sit on the couch and watch TV at the same time. Mommy doesn't like this idea so she brought Doggy to the high chair and feed him instead, praising him all the while! I can't stand all the attention he's getting, so I finally went to sit on my high chair and poor doggy has to give way to me.

Also, when I was reading at my desk, I would insist to have Doggy or Barney to sit beside me on the same chair. Of course they would fall down most of the time due to lack of space, so Mommy would have to hold them (since only half of their buttock can fit on the chair only) while I did my readings.

And hey, would you believe me? It reached a stage where I wouldn't let Daddy sat on that chair (we were in restaurant and there's an empty chair between mine and Daddy's. Just because it's supposed to be for little Pooh Pooh!



No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails