Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Swimsuit

I had a chance to try my new swimsuit finally, when Uncle Kok Chen brought his daughter for a swim at our condo. Mei Mei doesn't have a swimsuit, so Daddy suggested to let her wear my old one, as it was a little too small for me. Mommy has put that away with the rest of my old clothes which can't fit me anymore. That's how I got to wear my new one :) But I was too excited to go to the pool and wouldn't let Mommy and Daddy put the floats into my new swimsuit. So, I didn't get to experience the floating effect of it. But, I still have a great time.

Mei Mei was really brave, she dared to let the water splash on her face! See how wet her face was compared to mine...

Small Ee Ee was here, she came to stay with us during the weekends since she was still on holidays.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails