Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, August 24, 2009

Negaraku

A few days ago, Hubby was asking me if I still remember how to sing the Negaraku. I thought I've memorized that by heart, but when I tried to sing our national anthem, I realized I had forgotten a few words here and there. We both laughed about it, giving ourselves the excuse that it had been years since we're asked to sing it every week in school last time.

Now, one day after picking SY from school, she started to sing the Negaraku. I was a bit shocked because I never expected her to know it by heart. Now, that brings back my memory of the those missing lyrics.... thanks to my little girl!

2 comments:

Pet said...

Alex is singing the Sudirman song... u remember "Tanggal 31" song? then..shout "Merdeka" so loud.

ablogaway said...

Wow, that's really clever of her! I didn't even know what song is that :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails