Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Buttons Frenzy

Recently, SY was crazy with buttons. Or rather shirt with buttons. She kept requesting to wear clothes with buttons and loved to unbutton as well as to button up on her own. And when she had difficulty trying to get it done, I asked her if she needed any help. She would say, "No, thanks". And she added, "It's so easy. Why is it so easy one??". Puzzled, I looked at her, and found her fighting with the buttons! It looked like she's either confused with the word easy, or she's trying to convince herself that it's actually an easy task :)

One day, as she's gettting more expert with the buttons, she asked me, "Mommy, why my school uniform didn't have buttons one?" I then told her to ask her principal to design something with buttons on. But, she still didn't understand that, and requested me to buy uniforms with buttons instead!

Now, I'll have to go hunting for more PJs or shirt with buttons...

2 comments:

Pet said...

Alex once was also wanted to button her own clothes, until we decide not to give her clothes with buttons! That actually solved our problem... but, in your case... looks like you need to ...erh, give her clothings with buttons! LOL... so cute!

ablogaway said...

Luckily, most of her sister's clothing have buttons on. So, she's now trying to button up for her lil sis, and my! She would have to do it really fast if she wanted to do up all the buttons! Which she managed to, despite her sister's impatience to run away.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails