Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ah Kong

SY has been talking about her Ah Kong lately. She would tell me her Ah Kong loved her very much, took her to play at the robot station (I have no idea where she got these new words robot station from), bought stickers for her, etc.

One day, she was telling me that she got new stickers that day. I asked her, was it from her friends? Her friends at school love to give her stickers.

She said, "No, this one my Ah Kong gave me one".

Then, later she told me it's lost. I replied, "Ask your Ah Kong to buy you a new one la".

Here's her reply, "Cannot. My Ah Kong die already la".

And it happened that night was the first day of the 7th month in Chinese Calendar, which was the Ghost Festival.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails