Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Laundry Keeper

I am now Mommy’s official helper when it comes to folding and keeping the clothes!

Well, I’ve finally mastered my folding skills, I could even fold the shirt like those sold in the supermarket, thanks to Daddy’s training. He taught me how to fold pants, towels, shirts, etc, and even how to turn those clothes back when they were in reverse order.

Once I was done with that, Mommy taught me how to segregate my clothes from Mei Mei’s and I could now put them all in the cupboard myself! Ah yes, all in correct order too – clothes, pants, towels, hanky all went into their appropriate compartments accordingly. I even know Mei Mei’s compartment too, which was placed in a different room because not enough space in my room :)

So now, one less work for Mommy, because she no longer needs to re-audit my work. But then again, it all still depends on my mood. Sometimes, I would prefer to play first, so if she couldn’t wait, then she would have to do it herself! Ah, and when I found out about it, I would get angry and insisted of doing everything again myself, so she had to let me start all over again…

3 comments:

Pet said...

That's so clever, fold like supermarket! Where's the photo of the finish product? :-)

I let Alex remove the clothes from the hangers, but I prefer to fold the clothes myself.. rather particular how clothes are folded.

peiszong said...

Wow, I am amazed. The benefit of not having maid.

little_szeyi said...

Hehe, ok. Will try to take a photo of the finished product :) Wait till Mommy get me a new camera, ya!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails