Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mei Mei's Arrival

Finally the wait is over. My little sister came to this world on May 18th morning at 3.15kg.

Mommy has been having contraction pain on May 16th night (Friday) and I was sent to inform Daddy. We were both on the bed, Mommy preparing to put me to sleep. But I was naughty and kept wanting her to read story books to me, look at my photo albums and play with the camera. Then suddenly Mommy felt the contractions coming. Daddy was in the hall, so she sent me to tell Daddy, just so that he's aware and be prepared. She's been waiting for signs that never came ever since she started her maternity leave on May 13th.

I went to the hall and told Daddy that Mommy was in pain (Mommy tong tong). Daddy came in and asked Mommy to time the contraction. It was not regular yet, but he went off to prepare the camera, camcorder, etc. He even called Amah to say that he might be sending me over anytime. But after midnight, no more signs, and I get to sleep with Mommy.

The next morning, no signs as well. So Mommy and Daddy took Poh Poh and Gong Gong and myself to market. They came over to accompany Mommy when she started her maternity leaves. We had breakfast and did some marketing. Poh Poh and Gong Gong cooked lunch for us all. At about 4.30pm, Mommy started to feel the contraction pain at 5 mins apart. She and Daddy got me ready and sent me over to Amah's place. When I reached Amah's place, I was already asleep (I woke up very early that day and didn't sleep until then).

And the next thing I knew is that Mommy has delivered a baby girl. They said she looked like me when I was born last time. And I was told that her name is Mei Mei :)

Mei Mei

Me

For more details on her birth journal, you can read at Mommy's blog.

6 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Welcome ...err... Mei Mei.... Sze Yi, you must be a good big sister now, okay?
And yeah, the resemblance is uncanny!

Unknown said...

congratulations on your mei mei!! :)

Plazzy said...

congratulations!!

little_szeyi said...

Thanks :) Yeah, I'll try to be a good Jie Jie.

Pet said...

Gave you an award... BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008. Check it out at my daughter's blog.

2xMum said...

Congrats!

Wow... both really look alike lah!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails