Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Spelling Test!

I had my first spelling test last Monday! It's just 3 words - ARM, AXE and ANT! Mommy couldn't make me spell them correctly during the weekends, so she gave up on me. But when Daddy took over, within minutes, I could spell them all correctly! Ah, but too bad I had to write them out. I'm never good in writing, so Daddy made me write out those alphabets until I got them correct.

Come Monday, I was all set. When Mommy came to fetch me back that day, she asked my teacher how was it? She said OK. So when I reached home and Daddy asked me, I told him OK too. They still haven't got to see it yet, but for now they presume I got it all right.

But... I haven't finished yet. Last night, I was playing school with Mommy. She's the teacher, I was the student. When she asked me to spell a certain word, I told her, "Mommy, why no dotted lines one?" And then, Mommy was surprised and asked me, "Why, your spelling test got dotted lines one ar?" I chose not to answer her...

I guess she'll only know when she got back my test paper.

5 comments:

Alex said...

I love to write only when there's dotted lines! :-)

ablogaway said...

Well, we got back her paper, and found that there's no dotted lines guide :)

Angela Ting said...

Oh my gosh... i am impressed... Ayden is reading but i don't think he can spell.. :P SY is way ahead! :)

Alex said...

That's great lor... for me, lazy... hehe

ablogaway said...

Angela, sometimes I think she's more of memorizing instead of spelling :) Anyway, I honestly feel that when they are exposed to this, they'll learn. Somehow the school she went to already started to teach them to spell, I was rather shocked too when the teacher told me she got a spelling test!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails