Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, August 07, 2009

Our Little Navigator

We're walking back from the babysitter's place one day after fetching SJ (yes, our sitter came back finally!) and Jie Jie didn't want to get down from the stroller. I took the stroller along so that I didn't need to carry Mei Mei later. Unfortunately, it turned out that Mei Mei didn't want to sit in it but preferred to walk.

Ok, I let her, but little did I knew what she's up to! Yes, she didn't want to let me hold her hand either, but preferred to walk on her own. She led the way, and to my amazement, she even knew the direction home! Yes, she's walking in front, while I pulled along the heavy stroller with its overweight load, trying to catch up with the little toddler.

Guess I won't have to worry next time if she'll get lost when she walked home from the babysitter's place. Now, I'll just need to make sure that she knows how to get there so that next time I didn't even need to drop her there! Lazy Mommy :)

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails