Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Scared Anymore!

Yay, I'm now no longer scared of washing my hair like a big girl - at home. Before that, I only let the aunties or teachers washed for me in school, but I wouldn't let Mommy do it. She had to carry me like a baby in order to wash my hair.

But recently, after I've switched to Full Day, my teacher taught me a way to brave the storm. Everyday, when Mommy picked me up, I would proudly tell her without fail that I didn't cry when I washed my hair. But I wouldn't let her do the same thing at home. Until today, which is about 2 weeks after I switched to Full Day, I am ready. I used my hands to cover my face, bent my face downwards and told Mommy to pour the water on my head. And this time, she could do it for as long as she liked, I wouldn't scream or cry anymore. Both Daddy and Mommy are really proud of me :)

So, I can now say bye bye to all those techniques which was not successful anyway - they have suggested using goggles, or my Doraemon plastic cap, which could prevent the water from touching my eyes. But hey, I really have to salute Mei Mei, she let Mommy wash her hair this way too - looks like she's a brave girl, ya?

2 comments:

Pet said...

That's why from young, I make sure my daughter not afraid to wash hair like adult.. easier for me, no fuzz in the bathroom.

Great SY, so proud of U!

ablogaway said...

Well, I've tried from young too, but somehow this girl is hard to handle. I guess she just want to wait till she's ready...

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails