Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Dip in the Pool

I have a phobia on water, Eeeiii! I would scream when I heard people splashing water. Maybe that's why I didn't want to have my hair washed. Or my face too. I'm so scared the water would go into my eyes. Due to this, nobody can make me take a dip in the pool anymore.

During the CNY weekends, Mommy and Daddy wanted to take Mei Mei to the pool. She has never had this experience before. Of course I didn't want to. Finally they managed to convince me by promising that they would go to the baby pool only. Not the adult pool. Ok, so I agreed. But upon reaching there, we were greeted with so many children. Maybe due to the holidays. And they like to splash the water! Arrghh! I didn't want to go down. I cried and cried. Until Mei Mei got scared too. She clinged tightly to Mommy and didn't seem to enjoy the water at all - not like when I was small. But she's very quiet, didn't cry like me.

After that experience, Mommy did not ask me for a swim anymore. Until last Sunday, I suddenly said I wanted to follow Daddy down. So Mommy changed me & Mei Mei into our swimming suits. I've got a new goggles too, to prevent people from splashing me. See... I'm all ready and set!


And after that, we really did have some fun at the pool. Why? Coz there were no people around! Oh, that was during lunch time, around 12noon! Who would want to come down for a dip around this time? So I could enjoy some peace of mind without fearing anyone splashing me!

Mei Mei's not afraid of water... see those water on her face!


Me too, me too! I felt 'protected' today!


Aha... I took off the goggles!

3 comments:

Pet said...

So clever, not afraid of the water!

Cute Mum said...

Good, at last she's not afraid. How abt washing hair?? did she manage to get rid of the phobia

ablogaway said...

Nope, not yet...
Actually, she's still afraid of water, as long as the water could touch her eyes

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails