Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, May 16, 2008

Time for Some Arts

Since I was at home with Mommy the whole day during her maternity leave, Mommy let me be a home artist for the first time. She had bought all the necessary stuffs for me long time ago, but she did not have the chance to let me try this. So, when she saw me didn't want to sleep and ran out of ideas what to do with me, she suddenly remembered this...


Ya, I made such a mess that she finally made me sit on the newspaper. Even with that, I couldn't help adding more colors to the floor.
Ta-da....here's my final work :)

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Wuah...all that by yourself??!! I can spot a tree, some butterflies, the sun, the cloud, a pond, some fishes....you are really quite a budding artist!

little_szeyi said...

Erm... actually I'm not the one who draw all that, Aunty Joyce. I just make it more 'colorful' :P

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails