Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm 3!

My 3rd birthday is something to remember.

Mommy has asked me what cake I wanted, I told her I wanted a Barney & Elmo cake. But she can't find a cake with 2 characters inside, so I have 2 instead!

I celebrated in school the day before - which happened to be a Friday. Mommy also ordered some mini cupcakes for my friends, thanks to the contact from Aunty Shooi.

Daddy has asked this question - What can RM158 buy? Two cakes? Mommy answered - 50 cakes!

Not really, it's more than that... Happiness, friends, childhood, wonderful memory...

with Daddy, Mommy and Amah


with my classmates (the rest were on holidays)


with my teachers and schoolmates

Cake cutting ceremony....


Enjoying the cakes...


Isn't it wonderful? And on the real day itself...



Wait... where's Mommy? You must be thinking that she's the photographer. Oh, how I wished! But wrong. She's in the hospital. With Mei Mei.

Yes, Mei Mei was admitted to the hospital due to HFMD (coxsackie) on this very day. Unfortunately, she got it from me. Daddy rushed home to celebrate my birthday with me after completed the admission process. Yes, you can see from the pictures that it's going to be a party. Amah has cooked lots of goodies. My cousin Sarah would be coming in awhile. Everything was cancelled at the very last minutes. But I still got my presents.
Mommy only managed to catch up with me when Daddy relieved her in the evening. I was in Tesco with Amah & Chik Chik then.

Oh, it was certainly a birthday to remember. I wished Mei Mei would be well soon, I was not allowed to visit her in case it spread back to me. How nice if bad things never happen on birthdays.... that will be my birthday wish for all my coming birthdays.

4 comments:

shooi said...

Wow!!! That's a LOT of cakes! Bryan had the same Barney cake too! From Jenny's right? Happy Belated Birthday SY!!

Pet said...

Happy Birthday..even though it's a late wish!

Wow, looks like you all grown up, and already 'caught up' with the busy lives!

Must be tiring for you ...and your parents!

Hope your Mei Mei is well n kicking!

Peter & Joyce said...

*drool*
Those cakes look SO good! No wonder all the kids are so happy!
Happy birthday Sze Yi, and that is a really great wish for all upcoming birthdays!

little_szeyi said...

Thanks, thanks, dear Aunties :)
Ah yes, that's rite, Auntie Shooi. The Barney certainly looks alike, yeah?

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails