Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Guess what's the occasion today? I was dressed up in this kimono again, must be something very special....

Ta-da! Yes, it's Daddy's birthday today. Mommy taught me how to wish Daddy Happy Birthday. I managed to say "Eppi Bithday". It was not perfect, but that was enough to make Daddy's day.

We had dinner at Mapple Gold, one of Daddy's favourite restaurant with Amah and both Chik Chiks. And of course I love the birthday cake the most...







3 comments:

KK and WS said...

time to revisit Maple Gold for the famour Beef Frid Koay Teow...:-)

Peter & Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Ah Boy! hehe...couldn't resist that...

CM said...

Thanks, thanks.
~ OLD boy :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails