Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My first birthday party

I woke up in the morning today like any other days. But i noticed something is different - the house is especially clean... Daddy worked very hard to clean it I can see. After my morning bath, Mommy dress me up in a very pretty frock. I thought it's another day's out - going kai kai again? I got to wear my new shoes from Poh Poh, and the little bonnet mommy bought from Singapore. Hmm... something's going on? Ama keeps cooking and cooking and cooking....

Then Mommy put me on my new bicycle and started asking me to pose.


Later, I saw food arriving and so many people started to come. Kim Poh, Ah Pek, my cousin sister Sarah, Ko Ko, the aunty next door, Cik Kong, Chim Poh, and many many more. They all brought presents with them and say Happy Birthday Sze Yi. Ohhh.... so it's my PARTY!

My presents.... sitting under the Christmas tree

I really have a jolly time, and somehow knows today I'm the host. But later I found out that it's not the real day, they just celebrated it earlier to take advantage of the weekend. Today is Sunday, and my birthday is actually 3 more days to go...

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails