Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, October 26, 2007

Singapore Day 3

15th Oct, Singapore - I woke up at the right time today so I got to go down for breakfast with Mommy and Daddy. Amah chose to stay back this time and didn't want to come down for breakfast. On our way there, we stopped for awhile at the swimming pool to enjoy the view.


After that, we went in to the Rajah Mas Cafe for our breakfast. Halfway thru, I saw the chef looking at me, so I didn't feel comfortable and wanted Mommy to take me out. In the end, Daddy carried me back to our room to stay there with Amah. Not long later, Mommy came back to fetch me, hoping that I would eat something. I managed to have a bite here and there, and then when we were all done, we went back up to our room.
After that, we got ready for our outings. Today, we're planning to go to Sentosa Island. So we headed to Vivo City again. Since Chiu Chiu was working today, we took the free shuttle to Yishun MRT station, and from there we took the MRT to VivoCity. The whole journey took us about 1 hour, including the wait and all. So when we reached there, it was already 11++am. We decided to have lunch first before going to Sentosa. Mommy missed Sushi Tei, so we had our lunch there. The unagi rice that Mommy ordered was yummy. We were all too hungry and forgot to take pictures of our food!



After lunch, we headed to the MRT station. The journey took longer than expected because I detoured several times. Mommy needed to coax me to hurry up, or we'd miss the train. However, I wouldn't let anyone carry me, nor sit in my stroller. I preferred to walk instead.

When we finally reached the station, I was too tired and dozed off halfway thru the journey. It's a good thing that they let us carry the stroller in, so I got to rest comfortably in the MRT, in my stroller, of course. I woke up just in time when we reached Sentosa. Initially we wanted to take the tram to the Underwater World, but due to the crowd, Amah suggested that we went to the beach first. I had a great time there, especially playing with the sand. This time I was not afraid of the beach nor the water. I was fully engrossed in it until I wouldn't want to budge when Daddy said that it's time to move on.




Finally, they managed to drag me away. We decided to walk to the Underwater World since the trams were all full. On our way, we saw a fountain where water came spurting out at a short interval. I was fascinated and wanted to touch the water as it gushed out. We ended up being wet.




Oh yes, the beach that we went to was called the Siloso Beach.


Hmm... I was quite close to feeling sleepy. Can you tell from the photo above? We continued our journey, and since they put up music thru the loud speaker, the atmosphere was really jovial and lively. I danced along with the music as I walked. We saw a dog on the way, and I nearly chased after it since it walked so fast! When I lost sight of it, I cried so Mommy carried me and tried to walk faster to catch up with the dog. And then it suddenly rained. It rained so heavily that we have to find a shelter at a nearby hotel. We saw the trams came and went, but they were all fully packed with people.

After awhile, the rain started to drizzle and became smaller. Just then, we saw a tram passing, and there were still some empty seats. So we hopped in, and stopped at the Underwater World stop, which is also the last stop. But when we reached there, it began to rain very heavily again. None of us liked the idea of walking there (although we're quite close, we would surely get wet under the heavy rain). So we waited for the next tram to go back. Unfortunately, when the tram came, Mommy and Amah chose to sat at the very first row. There's no more place for Daddy so he went behind - the 3rd row. Smart Daddy - coz we're all wet by the time we reached the MRT station. The rain came down directly on us even though there's a cover in front. Mommy tried to protect me from the horrendous rain by using her body to block the rain, so she's fully drenched by the time we reached our destination. And I was sleeping thru it all!

When we finally reached our destination, Daddy and Mommy quickly changed me into the extra set of clothing. After that, we headed back to VivoCity.

I was back to my cheerful self again, after the short nap. I wanted to hold the rail above me in the MRT, so Daddy let me have a try. We then shopped around at VivoCity, Mommy wanted to get some clothes so that she could change into something dry. We were contemplating whether to go back to the hotel to change, but Daddy felt that it wouldn't be so effective. By the time we reached the hotel and came out again, it would be dinner time already. So Mommy went to buy some clothes. While Mommy's trying that out, I was busy running in and out of Mommy's changing room - they only have a curtain, you see, instead of a door. After we're done, Amah did a little shopping along the way. Actually we hardly managed to buy much because I was running around. They even detoured because I saw the Toy R Us we went to on the first day and insisted wanted to go in. It took them sometime to stop me from my struggle and cries.

We then headed for Orchard Road. Yes, the Jewel Fest was on, so Mommy accompanied Amah in to have a look. I was by then sleeping again, so Daddy stayed outside to keep watch of me (I'm sleeping in my stroller).

Our next destination was The Paragon. There's a level specially dedicated for kids, and Mommy thought I might like the place. Indeed I did!

It had been such a long time since I ever dared sat on a ride. The last time I had one was when I was exactly 1 year old. It looked like this Singapore trip had somehow helped me got over my fear in a way.

Well, Mommy started to feel not well not too long later. So we had a quick dinner at Spageddies - er, not really quick because I started to throw tantrums again and wouldn't want to sit in. While waiting for Chiu Chiu to come and fetch us back to our hotel, Daddy entertained me by letting me played with the stairs and escalators.

Chiu Chiu came later and then we were back to our hotel. I tried the plums that Chiu Chiu bought and I love it. I finished one whole plum all by myself! I played with Chiu Chiu for awhile, and then Daddy helped to bathe me. Mommy gave me my medicine (hopefully the last dose) before we finally called the night off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are like energizer bunnies!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails