Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yummy Yummy

Mommy had been very careless lately. There had been 3 incidents where I got to eat new 'food' while I was under her care.

1st Incident:
I was home alone with Mommy. She wanted to blog, so she gave me a hard cover book (Jie Jie's favourite Brown Bear, Brown Bear book, which was actually my full moon gift from Uncle KY & Aunty HP) to play with. Not long later, she discovered that I've been munching on the back cover of the book! She didn't realized it at the beginning because she didn't see anything missing from the front. It took awhile for her to dig out those white bits of paper from my mouth.

2nd Incident:
Again, I was home alone with Mommy. She wanted to hang the wet clothes outside. So she put me in my stroller and gave me Ernie. Since it's not furry, she thought it's ok. Not long later, she saw me munching away on something! She quickly dig my mouth and found Ernie's hair!



3rd Incident:
This was the worst of all. Again, I was home alone with Mommy. She was fixing the dustbin, so she let me play on the floor. I went to play with the toys on the floor. After sometime, I got bored and saw something more interesting. I quickly went there, grabbed it and put in my mouth. Mommy didn't have time to react. Yes, I've eaten the newspaper. Since she was fixing the dustbin, she quickly went to wash her hand first before digging into my mouth. But by then, I've chewed it all and she can't find anything! And you guessed what? She saw something like a piece of paper in my poop that night itself!

Gosh, Mommy. You have to be more careful next time. I don't need these added nutritions. When Mommy related these incidents to Jie Jie when she came back, her first reaction was, "Aiyo!"

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails