Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fan of Doraemon

I was first introduced to Doraemon when I was hospitalised due to HFMD last December. Amah showed me a catalogue from the newspaper advertisement saying that Doraemon and Friends would be coming to town for Christmas! I was intrigued, and kept saying that I wanted to go see them. Then, after I was discharged, I was greeted with this!

Yes, Amah bought the big Doraemon for me, and Daddy pampered me with all the Doraemon & Friends collection. Including the mug too! I can now drink directly from this mug.

Daddy took me to see them, not the real one, but it was so big!


And I finally got a chance to meet them at Queensbay Mall 5 days before Christmas. I danced together with them! Ah, but only at the back with Mommy & Daddy, of course. I dared not go to the stage.

Ever since then, I would be very observant and always be the first one to point out to Mommy and Daddy when I spotted a poster of Doraemon. I also kept asking Chik Chik and Daddy to buy me books on Doraemon. Finally Amah got me this!

And now, I would request Doraemon's stories as my bedtime stories. Since Mommy had never read Doraemon comics before, she would make up stories using the characters of Doraemon, Nobita, Shizuka, Giant and Sunio. Daddy even told me that Doraemon has a little sister called Xiao Ding Ling. Er.. what's her English name? Daddy said it's Doremi :)

3 comments:

Pet said...

So, u don't like Barney anymore?

cre8tone said...

So cutie..

little_szeyi said...

Of course I like Barney. Let's wish Barney & Friends would be coming to town this year!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails