Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, March 01, 2009

All Clear!

Yay, I was finally discharged on Thursday. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, SMS and IMs. I went back for checkup yesterday, did another round of x-ray and the results showed that I'm all cleared! Hurray! But too bad, still no ice for me, not even cold drinks or water melon :( Would you believe me if I tell you that Mommy actually warmed up my vitagen like how she did on her EBM for me! Yucks! I could only drink half a bottle of that. Before that I told her my tummy was hungry, couldn't sleep. And I wanted vitagen. She told me that it's cold, NO. I throwed a very bad tantrum, so she finally relented. But... she warmed it up! Because I couldn't wait until it's not cold anymore.... so after drinking half a bottle of that, I told her I didn't want anymore. Not the typical me on a normal day.

But hey, Dr. Rema (that's how I called him) said I'm all cleared, and only gave me the strawberry multi vitamin to take back. No other medications! Ah, but I was given a lot more on the day I was discharged, and I still had to eat them. I had 1 more dosage of the antibiotics (Zithromax) to complete, together with Rhinathiol for my cough, Zyrtec for my flu and another vitamin, Enervon-C.

Btw, did Mommy tell you that my blood test showed that I had the mycoplasma bacteria? The paed told me that I probably caught it from a closed-up environment, that's either from my family members or my school. Scary, huh?

Anyway, I'm ok now. My next review with Dr. Rema would be in 1 month's time. Hopefully after that, Mommy would let me drink some cold drinks....

1 comment:

Alex said...

Glad to hear u r all well! Don't worry about taking warmed up Vit! Better then none... hehe

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails