Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Excursion to Penang Hill

Last Thursday (March 19th), I had my first excursion - to Penang Hill. Yes, this time without Mommy and Daddy accompanying me, although I've been there before. My school organized this outing for us to enjoy the ride in a cable car besides culminating our love for mother nature.

Actually last year, Mommy and Daddy had also signed me up for an outing with them to the Butterfly Farm, but then I couldn't make it coz I was sick. Well, it's a good thing too, because I was still small that time and Mommy was rather worried to let me go on my own. But this time round, they never hesitated a moment because they knew that I'm a big girl already. Yes, I am more independent now, and could follow the teachers' instructions.

Yay, so off I went with them. It was a great outing. There were 4 teachers accompanying us (about 17 of us, including the ex-students since it was their school holidays), and we had chartered a school bus. It was also my first experience sitting in a bus. Mommy had been promising to let me ride a bus when she's still expecting Mei Mei, but she still haven't fulfiled her promise yet.

We're told to wear long trousers, white shirt, and bring a water bottle with a string, trainers and a cap. Since I've grown out of my sports shoes, Mommy and Daddy and Amah took me shopping for a new pair. I chose a pink one too, can you see me wearing them?



We're having a picnic at the top of the hill. The teachers packed chicken rice to the top for us, yummy!


And here's our group photo.



I enjoyed the outing very much. I told Mommy that they took us to see lion! No, it's not a real lion though, it's in the temple. But Mommy couldn't recall seeing any temple there. Anyway...I had fun. I also told her about my experience with the cable car ride. Ah, but I came back without my cap. It was misplaced somewhere...

We came back later than scheduled because our bus was late. We only went up around 11am (2 hours later than planned) and when Mommy & Amah came to fetch me from school, I just reached the top. Luckily it was not raining in Penang Hill (it was raining cats & dogs, according to Mommy). So, Jenny (my principal) told Mommy to fetch me after work instead, since I would only be arriving around 3pm. I had my bath and nap in school. Luckily Mommy prepared a change of clothes for me in my bag, together with my milk :)

One feedback from my principal, I was so quiet throughout the whole trip. She had to keep asking me if I was ok. But all in all, I behaved very well and I'm really a big girl already. It sure was a great experience for me!

1 comment:

Pet said...

So much fun you had!!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails