Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, May 25, 2012

Boyfriends

I couldn't imagine that my girls would start talking about boyfriends at the age as young as four! Gosh, I thought to myself, I couldn't remember having any crush when in primary school, and my small one has not even enter primary yet. What's happening to the kids nowadays?!

She even had the gall to tell the boy to marry her when they are bigger next time! LOL! And then, the boy no longer studying in the same school now. She asked me, "Mommy, how am I going to marry HP next time, because he's not coming to school anymore?" I told her, "Maybe next time you'll meet him again?" But then I quickly added, "Lets find another guy, ok?" And she did! So fast!

The elder one is not that bold, at least she kept her feelings to herself. She shared it with me, of course, but she didn't go and tell the boy, thank goodness. Gosh, gosh, gosh, I still haven't recover from such shock yet. Someone please tell me, is this normal, or only my kids are experiencing this?

5 comments:

HuiHui said...

so far lucas consistently says that he want to marry me. phewww.... no need to worry yet.

peiszong said...

I guess girls are more mature. My boys don't show any interest on girl yet. :P

Magda said...

Your girl is just so fantastic! I found it really funny, but yes, girls are more mature than guys nowadays, I guess. It's common all over the world ;-) I heard guys from kindergarden ask mate to be a priest who could arrange boy and girl's marriage LOL Best wishes for cool mommy and her both cute girls (and their boyfriends:P)! :)

ablogaway said...

Hui Hui: Haha, good for you :)

Pei Sze: Maybe you're right. SY did share with me some of her girlfriends' boyfriends name as well.

Magdalena: Oh my gosh, they want to get married right away! LOL!

Unknown said...

so cute girl and your writing way is so unique easy to understand thanks for sharing.

spurs football tickets

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails