Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Tale of Tooth Fairies

March 11 marked a special day,
Coz the Tooth Fairies just came our way,
Yes, to my school last Wednesday,
Tis’ something not to be missed, I’d say!

No, they came not for my paci,
But rather to check on my tootsie,
And since all my teeth are still intact,
There’s no tooth for them to bring back.

Mei Mei wanted to join me,
So I told her, “Well, let’s see”,
I checked her teeth and saw only four,
So I said, “No, wait till you have more!”

So on that day off to school I went,
With a mug and a toothpaste in hand,
Not forgetting my Doaremon toothbrush,
Despite the early morning rush!


Are they really fairies I wonder?
When they came in a van with a driver,
But they do dressed in white minus the wings,
To teach us on tooth 101 and things.

Can you see me in the pics?
Dressed in a color which I pick,
Pink tee with matching blue pants,
In a corner I made my stance.

Brush brush tis the correct way,
As how their magic wands sway,
So I learnt how to brush that day,
And keep my teeth clean all day!

Oh, so how do I fare in the end?
Mommy asked if there’s any to mend?
Hmm... since I didn’t get any letter,
That means my teeth couldn’t be better!

After we’re all cleaned and done,
Back they went to the Klinik Kesihatan,
Oh I couldn’t believe my eyes,
Coz they’re actually nurses in disguise!





1 comment:

Pet said...

Haha..cute little poem.

I can see that most school engaged with Klinik Kesihatan for teeth and health check. That's really good!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails