Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Beach Experience

Mommy had always wanted to take me to the beach. So, we went to the Batu Ferringhi beach yesterday. At first, I was very excited. I could feel the sand! I was running along the beach happily when I saw Amah going near the sea.
So I ran there. And then I heard Mommy and Daddy were calling me not to go there. Just then, the waves came rolling in. I got a shock since then, and wanted Mommy to carry me.
























Later, Amah tried to teach me how to make sand castles. I wouldn't want to get down. Instead, I asked Mommy to put back my shoes for me. Amah asked Mommy to wash my feet first, using the sea water. So Mommy went to clean my feet for me, carrying me to the sea again. But when I saw the waves came rolling in, I was hysterical and screamed for Mommy to take me up as soon as possible. She was still carrying me, but I just wouldn't want my feet to touch the sea water. Daddy could see how afraid I was, so he quickly asked Mommy to take me up the shore.



Looks like Amah was having fun building the sand cattles, but I was not interested at all. I just wanted to go home. Well, we didn't stay long after that, since I couldn't enjoy the beach.

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Maybe if there were other kids around, little Sze Yi would not be so scared of the waves?

ablogaway said...

Maybe... that's the power of influence :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails