Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pool time

I have more pool time after I moved to our new place. I love playing in the baby pool as I can walk in it. But when Daddy tries to take me to the adult pool, I begin to panick as my feet can't touch the base. I still prefers my little boat (courtesy of Ah Peng Chick Chik).


Mommy's worries:
1. Whenever someone splashes nearby, Szeyi will get panicky and shake her head a few times. She seems to be very afraid of water touching her face or eyes.
2. I noticed that Szeyi is very prone to getting cold, even though she is a breastfeeding baby. Many times after a swimming session, she'll be down with flu. So, we tried to let her play in the pool before it gets dark (around 5pm), and reduce her time in the pool. Hopefully she'll be stronger as she grows bigger...

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails