Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, April 28, 2007

To buy or not to buy?

I heard Mommy has been asking Daddy this question lately - do you think we should get a car seat for Szeyi? They have bought me to Anakku twice and ask me to sit in this bulky chair with belts all over. The first time I took a look at it, I straightaway shook my head and struggled not to be put there. Instead, I asked to be put inside the cute walker opposite it!

Later I found out that Anakku is having a promotion for this particular car seat (30% less), so that's why they have been considering of buying me a car seat. But when they finally got me in, I screamed and yelled as they tighten the seat belt on me. Since then, I never like a car seat.
So, one day before the promotion ends, they tested this out on me while we're in the car, going somewhere:

Daddy: SzeYi, sit down. Don't be naughty
(I love stepping on Daddy's cassette holder and like seeing them popped up)
Mommy: Come SzeYi, sit down. Let's tie the seat belt. See Mommy is having seat belt, so is Daddy. And so is Doggy and Ribena Berry here.
Szeyi: Mama, nen nen
Mommy: Ok, you wear your seat belt and mommy will give you nen nen
Szeyi: (Climb back into the back seat and let mommy tie the seat belt)



After this, both of them decided that I don't need a car seat after all. Yippee!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails