Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, October 16, 2009

Little Things That Surprise Me


Scenario 1:
SJ saw her Jie Jie fell down, and I went to sayang her Jie Jie. Not long later, she imitated her Jie Jie's falling down action, and waited for me to sayang her! She actually repeated that several times just to get my attention that day.


Scenario 2:
SJ asked me to open the cupboard door, saying yiu yiu (oil). So I took out the oil. I was wondering what she's up to, when she pulled up her baby doll's shirt and ask me to apply the oil on her baby doll's tummy.



Scenario 3:
She got an electronic cow lantern from her Chim Po, where the cow can walk. I told her that it’s a niu niu (cow in Mandarin). Now when I got her other types of lantern, (bird and fish), she would still refer to that lanterns as niu niu. (LOL!)
Also, we once took the girls out for a walk with their lanterns at night. So after that incident, everytime she went out, she would want to bring the lantern along and said kai kai .


Scenario 4:
The two sisters were playing together and then suddenly the big one bully the small one. So we asked Jie Jie to say sorry to Mei Mei. After Jie Jie told her "Sorry!", Mei Mei said, "Gau" (clever in hokkien).

1 comment:

Pet said...

Haha! All scenario very funny, esp the last one.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails