Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A New Stunt

In my previous entry on the swimming breaktrhough, I didn't manage to take any pictures. Well, after that, we've been frequenting the pool quite often, mostly after work/school. So you could imagine how dark or cold the place was, and not too long later, I noticed that Sze Yi started to cough slightly and develop some phlegm. So we decided to give it a break, and stopped the swimming activity for awhile.

Until last Sunday, we decided to continue again. Since it's a weekend, we went earlier, around 5pm, when there's still some sunlight. This time, I remembered to bring my camera along. But since it's a phone camera, the quality is not as good. Still it's better than none.

The kids have progressed a lot, I would say. That's thanks to Daddy.

Sze Yi swimming on her 'own' in the adult pool

Sze Juin enjoying lying back on the waters, she's starting to dare let go too!

And guess what? SY learnt some new stunts too! She could not swim backwards, after watching how Daddy did it once. I didn't managed to capture that, but I got this one instead! She's swirling, whatever that's called! I wonder where she learnt this from...not from Daddy I'm sure!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails