Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Milk Story Continues

Towards the end of March, MIL discovered that SJ took chocolate flavour fresh milk. That certainly came as good news to me, but over time, I'm worried if it would be a little too heaty for her, especially taken cold somemore. Still, it's better than none.

Then, last Saturday, we got a whole stack of samples from our Paed, so I decided to try it on her slowly.

Which is the Chosen One?

I asked her to choose one, and she surprised me by choosing Friso. By the way, I noticed her new style of posing - with her finger signing 1. I wonder where she picked this up.... 


Well, so I opened it in front of her, asked her if she wanted that in the bottle or cup, and she chose cup. She agreed to sit in the babychair while I made the milk in front of her. I poured a third of the milk powder into my own cup as well, and when I presented her cup to her, I told her I'll also drink mine and let's see who finished first. Well, to my delight, she took a sip, and then continued drinking that! She managed to half her cup, which was considered a great accomplishment to me. Well, after that, she started to lag a bit, dilly-dallied for a while, so I offered her the 'straw' version.

I ran out of straw, so here's my version of 'straw' cup (I didn't pour it into the original straw cup because the milk was slightly warm)

She didn't finished them all, but it was better than I expected. At least she didn't push it away like last time. In fact, I've tried the Pediasure chocolate flavour with her a few times before this, and she actually finished the whole cup and asked for seconds, but too bad, that only happened at home. In MIL's place, she never wanted to drink.

This, unfortunately also ends up the same. After I gleefully passed some samples to MIL for her to try during weekdays, she told me that SJ didn't want to drink it, even though she herself pick the brand (this time Anmum, even though I also included Friso in it). 

Well, I hope one day we'll break thru her resistant, which I hope, it's just a matter of time... 

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails