Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The "Swimming" Breakthrough

No, she still can't swim on her own yet, but she could swim with the floats, and without her feet touching the ground! Yes, this is really a breakthrough for her, thanks to Daddy's hard work. Before that, it's so hard to even get her into the water, as she's so afraid of people splashing her.

We just got them both a pair of arm floats each, and SY got an additional ring float. I dared not buy two sets for that, as it looked so small and I'm not sure if it would fit. Maybe it works because it's small enough, it fits at her waist without it slipping down. So she could swim in the adult pool now with all these floats, even asking Daddy to go away to swim, she could handle it on her own :)

What about SJ? She's still afraid and was clinging to me like a koala bear, kept saying "I'm scared". Then Daddy took over, and she could enjoy lying her head on the waters, enjoying the sky. Hmm... so the credit should go to Daddy yeah? :)

1 comment:

Pet said...

Alex and Jon just went shipping yesterday. I think Jon braver compared to Alex in the water. But, both of them need more swimming session before they get accustom.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails