Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, April 05, 2010

Gone with the Wind

This Easter, we went to Church as a family again. Contrary to Mommy's expectation, I behaved better than Mei Mei. I brought a story book along, and Mommy thankfully noticed that I didn't actually read that out loudly. In fact, I was quite engrossed with my book for awhile, unlike Mei Mei who kept asking Mommy to take her see the fish, or go wee wee, etc. Luckily Mommy brought some bread along, so that kept us occupied for quite sometime while Mommy could listen to the sermon peacefully.

I'm the only one smiling...

After Mass, we went to G-Hotel for their Easter buffet lunch, and I got a couple of nice easter eggs. The next table Aunty gave it to me, and only then Mommy realized that there were actually hidden easter eggs everywhere for us to collect! I got two types, one is made of jelly, while the other is made purely of chocolates! These were placed neatly into the egg shell, and nicely decorated too. Too bad Mommy forgot to take a picture of that.

After the long sumptuous lunch, Mei Mei was tired, so we headed back for an afternoon nap. However, I can't sleep, so Amah took me shopping in QBM! Just me and her, while Mommy and Daddy took Mei Mei home. Amah bought 2 pair of shoes for me at one go, since my old ones were not that good anymore. Well, later, Daddy and Mommy and Mei Mei came to fetch us back, and guess what we did?

Can you guess what I'm doing?


Eh, Mei Mei's trying her hands on it too!


Yay, Daddy managed to get our kite up!


Can you guess which butterly is ours?


Like father, like daughters

Towards the end of the day, what did I learn?
If there's no wind, the kite won't go up.
Once the kite is up, it can come down again anytime,
All, subject to the wind's direction or strength,
Hmmm... is the kite's fate being destined by the wind?

This sure is fun, and I'll definitely go kite-flying again one day. Just that...I'm afraid my kite's not as good anymore. You see, I did 'something' to it, but luckily Daddy managed to fix it. Just, we're not sure if the performance would be as good. We'll see...

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails