Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Of Eating and Drinking

1. Sit down when eating
Whenever I see food, I’ll pulled Mommy along, saying “lai
Then I led her to the small chair and said “sit down”
I climbed onto it, and sat on it, while Mommy fed me
And I would quietly sit there until I finished my food,
Or when I felt full and didn’t want anymore of that.


2. Self-feeding
I love to eat on my own now
I want to hold the spoon and feed myself
But I still couldn’t really scoop the food with the spoon yet,
Even though I could guide the spoon to my mouth and feed myself nicely!

If Mommy put some food into my mouth,
I would pull it out again to see what it is,
And then I would hold it with my fingers
And slowly munch on it.


3. Style of drinking water
When I want to drink water,
I would do a coughing sound,
So they will know that
I want water!

Another new trick I enjoyed,
Is to pour the water from my sippy cup
Into the cap and learn to drink from there
As if drinking from a cup!

Ah yes I also learnt how to yam-seng with my sippy cup!
From the recent wedding dinner that I attended :)
But after I raised my cup above my head, saying yam seng,
I would pour the water on my head!

1 comment:

Pet said...

Haha... pour on the head.

I only let Jon drink from cup with plain water, else after he doesn't want to drink, he just turn the cup over!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails