Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Night of Discoveries

Yeah, and it's mostly related to SJ too. It happened that I was home alone with SJ last night, for a few hours. Well, I was taken aback by the things she said and did, all out of the blue and the least within my expectation.

1. She called me Irene!

2. She pronounced her name correctly, Juin Juin! That was the first time I heard her saying her name, and it came out very clearly too. Unlike when her Jie Jie pronounced it, Jun Jun, or Ji Jin :)

3. I was searching for her nappy cloth that I brought back from the babysitter's place, and I asked myself aloud, "Where did Mommy put that cloth?" And I heard her answered me, "I don't know".

4. Her electronic toolbench toy was out of order, no more battery. So I told her to give me some time to put the batteries in. However, this little girl went to take another battery-operated mini piano, took out the battery from there and passed me that!

5. She requested for milk in the bottle, but after I made for her, she didn't want to drink it. Instead, she kept looking at the measurement scale and started counting, three, four, five! Haha, before that, she's been counting 1,2,3, and that night, she surprised me with 3,4,5 out of the blue :)

1 comment:

Pet said...

I can't wait for my son to start talking...

He loves to... hug n kiss people. Give really wet kisses! Haha...

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails