Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Little Destroyer

Little Sze Juin had destroyed or messed around just too many things recently. First, she played our laptop keyboard until the letters on the keyboard came out! I had never in my life needed to deal with this before, so I took some time to figure out how to put them back. That was when she’s about 9 months old. Then recently, she flipped my monitor display – instead of the horizontal view, the screen had become vertical instead! It took awhile for us to flip it back. And a few days ago, my hard disk gave me the blue screen of death. It couldn’t startup at all, and I’m still figuring ways to backup my data in there.. sigh!

Ok, that was the laptop. See what she did to her Jie Jie’s handiwork?


Before that, when it's still good...

Well, her recent victims were our precious fridge magnets that we bought when we traveled around - she had broken a few too. There went the one from Jurong Bird Park, Singapore, and also the one that our friend gave us from Korea. And just the other night, she broke 2 that we got from Hawaii! I was opening the fridge door while carrying her, and her hands were too fast! The magnets fell onto the floor and broke, sob sob…

When will she stop destroying things? Uh, I don’t have this problem with Sze Yi last time…

1 comment:

Pet said...

Ya... Don't leave laptop on the floor! Keke...

U know, some children can take care of their toys very well, others well... just 'destroy' them. Maybe this group of kids (including mine), are.... 'chor lor' and stronger! Opps..

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails