Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lantern Walk

This year is my 2nd Moon Cake Festival. Last year, I got 2 lanterns, one was bought by my 2nd Chik Chik but got spoilt by me. Then, Mommy & Daddy got me a hen which can lay eggs.

This year, I got a little pig. This is the smallest and quietest, so I could carry it comfortably. But then, after several days, it ran out of battery.

Then, Amah got me a traditional type in animal shape. I chose a squirrel.

One fine night, Amah, Daddy and Mommy took me for a lantern walk - with my squirrel lantern. Amah lighted it with real a candle and let me carry it.

I had a fun time, but Amah needed to light it several times because everytime I carried it, I would swing it and the wind will blow off the candle. I made some friends there too :)

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails