Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Chinese New Year is just round the corner. And I've been taught how to say Gong Xi Fatt Chai by Chik Chik and Amah. They said I was supposed to greet people with these words, and I've been practising hard. And now, I could say it out by myself :)
And oh yes. I was supposed to make sure that the camera setting is right this time. But it happened again. So, you might not be able to see me clearly. I was posing with a big smile in my chinese costume (which was bought by Mommy last year for cousin Sarah, but she couldn't fit into it already so Kim Poh let me wear it instead). And did you see my new shoes? Yes, finally I could wear it now, it's a birthday gift from Aunty Joyce. My, how fast I've grown!

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Those shoes suit you so well, Sze Yi! And they match your outfit too! I'm so glad you love them!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails