Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Chor 2 & 3 in Ipoh

We went back to Gong Gong and Poh Poh's house on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. Mommy dressed me in a princess-like purple dress, but she forgot to take pictures of that. That's because I slept all the way to Ipoh, and when I reached Poh Poh's house, they changed me into something cooling since it was so hot there. This time, I felt very at-home at once, unlike previous times when I would stick to Mommy or Daddy. I guess I've had enough ice-breaking sessions with them during my stay there last Christmas (that's the longest time I've been staying there so far). I could even play with Gong Gong and Poh Poh without having Mommy or Daddy to be at my side. I taught Gong Gong how to play the "Things That Go Together Puzzle", since it's his first time playing it. But of course, initially I wouldn't let them touch my toys.

I also had a fun time playing duet with Ta Yi Ma on the piano. She's an expert, so I just chipped in here and there :)


Btw, I could also play my own version, and sing along to it as well. They said I have a soprano voice, what do you think?



Snapshots of what I've been up to while in Ipoh:

Me and Daddy

Me and Poh Poh


Me and Gong Gong, watching the fish in the fish pond


And I've certainly been busy too...doing things that I can't normally do back in Penang.

Hey, I can reach the tap!

Practising on the piano...

Running the treadmill

and of course, climbing up and down the stairs!

Finally, it's time to go back. We managed to have some family photos. Too bad Ta Yi Ma had left earlier to avoid the jam so we didn't manage to take photos with her.

I certainly enjoyed my stay there. Well, won't you if you're the centre of attention? :)

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Yes, you certainly look like you had a splendid time there...and I bet your grandparents were happy as can be too!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails