Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cheeky Little Me!

On Valentine's Day, I gave Mommy a fright of her life :)


Well, Amah had been taking me down to play the "pop pop" during the Chinese New Year season. It was supposed to give a "pop" sound when we threw it to the floor. So, when Daddy and Mommy came to Amah's place that day, which was also the "Pai Tin Gong Day", I suggested to Daddy and Mommy that I wanted to play that. So, we got ready to go down...



And when we reached the swimming pool area, Daddy gave one to me, and guessed what I did?




Well, if you still didn't get it, here's another version of that...



Yes, I enjoyed throwing them at Mommy. See, I was running towards the camera direction (Mommy was holding the camera, wanting to record me playing "pop pop", but little did she expect that I'll be throwing it at her!).

Hehe, I guess Mommy won't let me play with it anymore next time :)

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Ooooh, notti little girl, and cheeky too I might add!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails