Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Things That Go Together

Guess what I've been up to? Yes, I'm busy sorting things out. I've got this pressie from Aunty Swee Lin during my 2nd birthday where I need to find the matching pair of the things that go together. And hey, I've got all these correct! All by myself :)


Mommy considered this as a great accomplishment because I took just 1 month to get them all right. I could even teach Mommy the difference between a basketball and a tennis ball coz she always mixed them up. But I've been lazy lately and wouldn't want to complete the whole thing now, so that's why you only saw the above.

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

Clever girl...Ern likes puzzle too...

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails