Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ushering in the Minnie Year!

Guess what arrived just on time for our Chinese New Year? Yes, our camera! It came just right on time, after being sent for repair for nearly 3 months! And here's a photo of me and Mommy on the eve of the Lunar New Year (both of us in our pajamas.)

We had our reunion dinner at Amah's house just now, but Mommy forgot to take pictures. I slept right after that, and only woke up at about 12am when they started to let off the fire crackers. I got a shock at first, and insisted to go home because I couldn't tolerate the loud bangs. But after some coaxing from Daddy, finally I agreed to go kai kai instead. Daddy took Amah, Mommy and me to visit the Buddhist temples in town.

We went home quite late that day, about 2am in the morning. But I was not sleepy at all, and only slept at 4am that day! So, the next morning when Daddy woke me up to go pai nien, it was already very late. Mommy had a hard time trying to dress me in my new cheongsam, since I'd rather go out in my pajama instead. Finally, she succeeded. You wanna know how? Well, she made me dance with her. My mood became better after that, and I let her put on the cheongsam for me. But hey, I was still so sleepy...

Me and Daddy...

Don't you think our clothes tone were a matching pair? Well, actually Mommy was also wearing the same color tone, but too bad we forgot to take photos of the photographer that day :)

At our condo's lobby, preparing to go to Amah's house...

In Amah's house, with my favourite chrysanthemum tea...

Me and Amah...

We went to pai nien in Tua Yi Poh's house. But I was in a bad mood because I didn't have enough sleep, so I kept asking Daddy to take me home. Normally we would have a steamboat lunch there with the rest of Amah's relatives, but that day since I was throwing a tantrum, all of us didn't get to eat much. So, on our way to Im Poh's house, we stopped by at Mc Donalds for a quick bite. Which turned out to be not too quick after all, and I'm sure you can guess why :)

Yes, I managed to get some fun rides before we left. After that, we continued with our pai nien routine. By the time we're done, all of us were exhausted. We went home for a nap before getting ready to Amah's place for dinner.

And I still had time for a little mischief - see what I was up to? :)


1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

So classy la...little Sze Yi in the gold cheongsam! Woot!!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails