Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A trip to the Kek Lok Si Temple

Daddy and Mommy took me to the Kek Lok Si Temple on the 7th day of the Lunar New Year. It's my first time there, and it was brightly lit up.

Our first stop was the souvenir shop where I was curious about almost everything.




After that, we decided to go up the hill, using a lift-like thing. And guess what's up there? Yes, all the 12 horoscope animals! I enjoyed taking photos with them. In fact I've been insisting Daddy to carry me up so that I can sit on them and pose for the camera.




While waiting for the queue to get up the animals, I noticed one girl was posing in such a way that she put two fingers in front of her eyes. And ever since then, I've been imitating her...




It took some time for Daddy and Mommy to pull me away from the animals when it's time to go home. Oh, by the way, I turned 26 months old today, and it also happened to be the birthday of everyone (according to Chinese believe, since it's the 7th day of the Chinese New Year).

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails