Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Morning of Adventure

I woke up much earlier then usual today, 6.30am! And not enough with that, I woke everyone up - on a Sunday morning :) So, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me for a morning stroll at the Youth Park. We all got ready and went out for breakfast at 7am, together with Amah. We had dim sum opposite Sunshine Farlim, and I was enthralled with the birds there. I asked Mommy to carry me there so that I could have a closer look at them.



After a sumptuos breakfast, we left for Youth Park. I had a field time trying out everything, but I was particularly fascinated with the slides. Mommy and Daddy allowed me to slide down all by myself, since Mommy has seen me done that before and was very sure that I would be alright. Whoooo.... here I come. I slided down for more than 10 times that day, on different types of slides!


I also tried the swing - something which I've never dared to try since 3.5 months back. Somehow, I regained my confidence again. Both Daddy and Mommy were really proud of me. It began to rain, and we quickly left the place.


It's been a really tiring morning, and I dozed off right after I got into the car, heading for home.

2 comments:

KK and WS said...

sometimes, it's really a good idea to bring the kiddo out and get them exhausted. It's so fast for them to doze off for their nap/sleep.

ablogaway said...

Ya agreed :) But we only get to take Sze Yi out for a morning walk once in a blue moon coz she wakes up real late!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails