Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Goodbye Singapore!

16 Oct, Singapore - Finally it's time to say goodbye. We had our breakfast, packed and checked out. We took a cab directly to the airport. Mommy and Daddy were quite worried if I'd behave well this time. Since I haven't had my nap, it's a bit risky. After we checked in our luggage, we went to have lunch at one of the Indonesian Restaurant. We didn't went in to the duty free area yet because Daddy thought we were not allowed to bring the water in. They wanted to have the milk ready this time (we're allowed to bring in milk in liquid form, but not water) - lesson learnt from the first time when trying to make the milk in the plane itself (no cold water - so my milk would be boiling hot).

In the restaurant, again I threw a tantrum. I wanted Mommy to carry me. Then I wanted her to push me in my stroller until I slept. Halfway thru, I wanted Daddy instead. And then back to Mommy. So they took turns to have lunch in between. After lunch, they prepared my milk and threw away all the water in the bottles and flask. We then went into the departure hall. Surprisingly, there's no one to check if we're carrying any liquid, etc. So, it looked like we could bring our water in? Anway, we went to get some tax refund for the stuffs that we bought, before heading to the boarding area. Mommy stopped by a toy shop to get me something - I chose it myself. A Thomas and Friend toy, in which I could spin the numbers around. When I saw a certain character appeared, I got amused and laughed aloud. That got me entertained for quite some time. Luckily I didn't know those sweets could be eaten, because Mommy didn't plan to let me have them. Time to board the plane, and I was still engrossed with my new toy. Daddy and Mommy were hoping that it would last at least until our plane took off...

And we're finally in the plane. This time, they let me sit near the window seat so that I won't be distracted by the air stewardess walking in and out of their cabin. I wouldn't see so much of that from there. The first thing that Mommy did was to let me play with the crayons immediately instead of keeping that. I had played with the crayons back at the hotel, and I really enjoyed it. I even ate one out of curiosity! Luckily Mommy caught me and managed to dig that out from my mouth. Well, so this time, I had some fun scribbling away while the rest prepared to take off.
I heard one of the Jie Jies commented how cute I was, and she even told her colleagues loudly that she wanted to have 2 children later - 1 boy and 1 girl :) She offerred to take a shot for all of us, and so here you go...

Daddy and Mommy were anxiously observing me very closely, everything was ready to keep me occupied. They brought some raisins with them, and when I felt bored with playing, I ate those raisins. They had my nen nen, boh boh and chut chut ready as well. Soon, it's time to take off, and I hardly noticed it at all. Daddy was busily attracting my attention by playing the new toy with me. And when the Jie Jie serve food to us, I saw how grand my food was. I tasted a little, the green-like jelly, a few bites of the sandwiches and some custard like cake. Mommy tried to give me some of the fresh milk, but I had had enough and wanted to sleep. So Daddy fed me nen nen. After finishing that, I tried to sleep, but was having difficulty. In the end, I wanted to have my pants off! You see, I had this habit of sleeping with my pants off because I didn't like the warm feeling of pampers wrapping around me. They took off my diapers and tried to make me wear my pants. But I wouldn't want to. I started to cry, and to prevent me from starting another tantrum, they finally let me have my way. They covered me with a cloth and not too long later, I dozed off. Phew! I nearly could hear them sighed in relief. Daddy took a nap as well, and Mommy tried to savour my leftovers. Not too nice, the sandwiches were rather hard, though. Both Daddy and Mommy opted for not having their adult meal because Daddy wanted to have a nap, and Mommy couldn't finish so much food.

And finally, we landed. So we've made it this time.... me not crying at all! Both Daddy and Mommy kept on praising me. Amah was sitting at a different row because there's no more place nearby. The baby sitting next to her had been crying and pooed so she told us what a bad experience the mother had. She was travelling alone with the baby, so Amah tried to help her.

Well, all for a flying experience...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good girl! She passed with flying colors!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails