Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, June 23, 2007

While Mommy Was Away...

See what I've been up to?




Guess where's Mommy? Well, she's having her much needed facial so Daddy and Amah entertained me while waiting for her. We have a swing of time at Youth Park, and I learnt to gallop away too. After that, I was too tired and slept in Popular! Gosh, Mommy was too shocked when she saw this - how could they let me sleep on the floor?

Anyway, when Mommy's done, we had a great lunch at Chilis - a pre-celebration for Mommy's big day tomorrow. I certainly enjoyed my food, and I got a free set all by myself :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaarrghhh!! on the floor???
Speaking of which, I need to go for a much-needed facial too...

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails