Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, October 22, 2007

Singapore Day 1

13 Oct 2007, Singapore - I'm officially 22 months today. I woke up at around 9am, and since everyone had got ready, we headed down to Level 1 of the club house to the Rajah Mas Cafe for our breakfast.

Ooops, I was still in my pyjamas, with my boh boh and chut chut :) If you ever see me with my boh boh and chut chut, that means I'm either still sleepy or about to sleep.



After breakfast, we went for a brief walk at the swimming pool area and went back to our room so that I could have my shower. It looks like they had cleaned up our room. After about half an hour, I was ready and Chiu Chiu came to pick us up.

It was about lunch time, so Chiu Chiu took us to the famous duck rice shop in Sembawang. I can see that Amah and Daddy were enjoying themselves very much because they love duck very much. I didn't eat much, but kept asking Mommy or Daddy to take me out in between the meal.
After that, Chiu Chiu planned to drop us at Jurong Birk Park but it rained very heavily so he detoured and dropped us at
VivoCity instead before he went for his game of badminton.

In VivoCity, I was fascinated by the fountain there.

We spent quite some time there, and then we headed indoor towards the shops. Before long, we reached Toy R Us, and spent most of our time there. Amah bought me a Baby Bop soft toys because it was my favourite character.


I explored all the toys that I came across with...
It took quite awhile for them to drag me out of the store because I was having a great time there. We then went for a walk outside, I had my 'nen nen'.



After that, we headed to the MRT station inside VivoCity because we wanted to go Clark Quay. On the way, I saw this....Daddy asked me if wanted to have a ride. I nodded and there I went! Mommy and Daddy were very surprised because I have never dared to sit on a ride since my first birthday.


After that, we boarded the MRT to Clark Quay. Since I'm below 90cm, I got to ride free. I wanted to hold the railings as how Daddy did it, so he carried me and let me had a feel of things.

What a beautiful scenery awaits us at Clark Quay. Mommy saw a man selling Turkish ice-cream there, so she bought a cup with all five flavours for us to taste.

























We then went for a boat ride along the Riverside. We saw many beautiful sceneries along the way, but I was already feeling sleepy. It was a bumpy ride by the way.

After our boat ride, I was dozing away already so Mommy put me in the stroller. Hmm... looks like I missed something! They had a great dinner at the Indonesian Restaurant at Clarke Quay.

Just right after dinner, I woke up. Mommy gave me nen nen. Daddy suggested we go to the Night Safari since it's still early. So we took a cab there. It was a very long wait because of the public holidays. Everyone was queueing for their turn. After about a half hour wait, we managed to get a cab to Night Safari. When we reached there, again it was another long queue. We bought our tickets (I got to enter free, of course) and lined up for about half an hour before we got into the trams. The tour guide asked us all to keep very quiet in case we scare those animals. However, I didn't listen to her. I kept saying, "Hi bear bear", Bye bye deer, etc... despite a child behind me who kept saying "sshhh" to me. Mommy and Daddy can't help laughing but told me if I don't keep quiet, the tigers would come and eat me. I saw many animals along the way, but it was very dark so I can't really see all that the tour guide pointed out. We were not allowed to take any shots, so sorry there's nothing to share here.

After the ride, we had Ben & Jerry ice-cream. It's a bit too sweet but I loved it. Then Mommy and Daddy let me explore around the gift shop. I was busy pulling down all the snakes from the railings. Poor Mommy and Daddy need to hang them back again everytime I pulled them. Later, they managed to distract me to the other animals, like the birds, etc.

It's getting late, so we went to queue for the cab. Again, it's a long queue. By the time we reached home, it was already ~11++pm. Mommy was too exhausted so Daddy helped to bathe me. After that, Mommy fed me my medicine (I was still having flu and cough). Not too long later, we were all in dreamland. What a hectic day we had today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that just on the first day???
Wow... *pengsan*

ablogaway said...

Hehe, that's why we were very tired after that. So we slowed down for the next few days.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails