Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Caught in the act!

I have never felt so happy like today. Amah gave me full freedom to do as I wish as she attempted to cook dinner with me messing around in the kitchen.

I was too engrossed enjoying myself until I didn't notice that Daddy & Mommy came back! And guess what they caught?




Oops! I was not even wearing my clothes. It was too warm these days and I wouldn't let Amah put on my clothes. And my favourite spot in Mommy's kitchen is to play with her plastic containers.... Since I'm tall enough to open every drawers, Mommy has moved everything away, but Amah asked her to leave these containers there so that I can at least entertain myself when she's busy with other things.

2 comments:

KK and WS said...

Ching Ern also likes to play with drawer but we need to pay an eye on her.

The drawer comes with roller rail to smooth the opening/closing. In the end, my lil Princess pulled out the whole thing and almost hit herself. The fallen drawer didn't hit her but scatch the bottom drawer pula.

ablogaway said...

Oh dear, luckily nothing happens to Ern. Thanks for your advice, I've gone back and check the drawer. Pulled hard at it, and it didn't come off. So I guess it's quite safe, but will keep an eye on her next time she tried to play with the drawers again.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails